I love stories. I love to tell them, read them, hear them, see them, and live them. They’re all around us: real stories, make-believe stories, and stories yet to be told. A long time ago, I decided that my life must revolve around storytelling or I would never be satisfied.
I discovered that my favourite ways to tell stories are through written words and the lens of my camera.
In 2017 I completed a Bachelor of Arts majoring in English and Creative Writing, with a minor in Philosophy. I’m currently working on several pieces of contemporary and sci-fi short fiction, as well as a street photography portfolio.
Some facts about me:
ownam owned by two cats: Krem and Kasumi.
- I prefer eBooks to Dead Tree Books. Adding notes digitally and being able to search are just too convenient.
- I’m more interested in how a street photo can be interpreted than what it actually documents.
- I carry a notebook with me almost everywhere (it’s my Bullet Journal).
- I enjoy creating downtempo and synthwave music.
- I love video games, mostly RPGs and narrative-based games.
- I can’t juggle. Believe me. I’ve tried.
This website is a place to document my storytelling journey and talk nerdy about topics I’m passionate about.